To carry out its pastoral mission, the Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem is assisted by five patriarchal Vicars. Three auxiliary bishops represent and assist him in Jerusalem, Nazareth and Amman. Two priests are also his Vicars, one in Cyprus, and one for the Hebrew-speaking communities.
1. Auxiliary Bishop and Patriarchal Vicar for Jerusalem
2. Auxiliary Bishop and Patriarchal Vicar (Israel)
3. Auxiliary Bishop and Patriarchal Vicar in Jordan
4. Vicar for Hebrew-speaking catholics
5. Vicar for Cyprus
6. Bishops and vicars emeritus